What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Removing people

jwilk123432

Hi all :)

Unfortunately my friend's granddad has just passed away :( I wanted to get him a wallet card with a picture of him on but can't find any pictures of just the two of them together. Is there any way that anyone could possibly make this so that it's just the ginger guy in the middle and the man on the end on the right? Changing backgrounds etc would be absolutely fine, anything to get it to happen would be great. If that's too hard, the man inbetween them can stay in it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who tries to help!!!

FB_IMG_1575354625741.jpg

I made a relatively fast attempt because I have little time these days... hoping is enough or for somebody to fix the rest...

FB_IMG_1575354625741f.jpg

I made a relatively fast attempt because I have little time these days... hoping is enough or for somebody to fix the rest...

View attachment 108304

Thankyou for taking the time fo do this! If anybody had the time to maybe move them closer together to cover the boys hand that would be great!! Or anything else that anyone thinks would work well :)

Thanks again!!

Or possibly make his hand be holding his Grandad's arm? Although that is probably impossible 🙈😂 hahhaa sorry if it is!

Back