What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Removing reflections from storefront glass

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I realize that many of you are not privileged as to what's going on behind the scenes and I hope you can be understanding and cooperative.

I also can't be on the forum 24/7.

Any FREE edit asking for a reflection to be removed from a commercial storefront glass needs to be immediately reported! Do not perform these edits! These edits must be in the PAID section.

Thanks everyone!

I realize that many of you are not privileged as to what's going on behind the scenes and I hope you can be understanding and cooperative.

I also can't be on the forum 24/7.

Any FREE edit asking for a reflection to be removed from a storefront commercial glass needs to be immediately reported! Do not perform these edits! These edits must be in the PAID section.

Thanks everyone!
why? just asking for curiosity. is there a marketing thing or what?

why? just asking for curiosity.
Sorry, but it's really not something that can be openly discussed. As I stated above, there are things that occur in the forum that the general membership is not aware of and all we can hope for is that you guys can be understanding and cooperative.

is there a marketing thing or what?
No.

It's actually very simple, these edit requests are allowed in the PAID section, just not in the FREE section.

Sorry, but it's really not something that can be openly discussed. As I stated above, there are things that occur in the forum that the general membership is not aware of and all we can hope for is that you guys can be understanding and cooperative.

No.

It's actually very simple, these edit requests are allowed in the PAID section, just not in the FREE section.
Roger that! :)

Back