What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Removing some dirt/dirty spots

nantrax

Hello,

Recently I took some pics of ferrets that belong to one of my friends.

One ferret loved playing in an old a/c unit pipe. I noticed after how dirty the inside looked. Especially the first and third pic.

Any chance of removing the dirt (brown spots)?

No big deal, just looks better. :cheesygrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0123-1.jpg
    IMG_0123-1.jpg
    813 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0125-1.jpg
    IMG_0125-1.jpg
    769.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0133.JPG
    IMG_0133.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0134.JPG
    IMG_0134.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0135-1.jpg
    IMG_0135-1.jpg
    755.7 KB · Views: 0

nantrax

If people want to work on the other pics, give it a shot. Especially the first one.

Please. :oops:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If I have the time, I will work on the first photo. I really thought that one of our other members named Argos was working on that one which is why I opted to start on the second.

Argos

Guru
If I have the time, I will work on the first photo. I really thought that one of our other members named Argos was working on that one which is why I opted to start on the second.

Nop i was not working on it XD, i give it a try later XD.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well that was painful...hating Iamsam in every step while doing it hahaha.
Sorry LOL!! When I saw that you were viewing the thread, I thought you would get to work on it immediately like you normally do! LOL! So I started on the second image! Excellent work!