What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Removing the person in the background

sevroma

Hello to everyone :)

I took this picture on my holiday but unfortunately I didn't notice that there was a person in the background. Would it be possible to remove the woman with the black hair and the blue skirt in the background?

I would really appreciate it - thank you!20191001_070924.jpg

polarwoc

Guru
I hadn't done a job like that before, and I can see it too. Hopefully the next job will be better! :)
You can improve on the same job if you want to, my friend.
Removed-Critique.jpg
Here is what you need to improve - observe her hand and railing how they interact with the water in contrast to their interactions elsewhere? Also how the skirt interacts with the water in the top of railing and where you worked?
You need to make those edges sharper. One solution would be to use a harder edge brush or to use a mask while working.

I would suggest you work on this image and post it in "Show your work" section, asking for further critique. That is the only way to improve. All the best, my young friend.