What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Replace printed background.

Em2297

Hello is it possible for someone to get rid of the printed pillow at the top and just make it look nicer round the baby :) would be amazing x

00054DAD-9026-4386-A91D-26997CB18F85.jpeg

Argos

Guru
Hi Jeff, nice work on the face and background, but seems to be some problem when zooming, like some zones with a strong grain over the picture (mostly on the hair), there is also some watermark text on the edges of the baby.

JeffK

Guru
Hi Jeff, nice work on the face and background, but seems to be some problem when zooming, like some zones with a strong grain over the picture (mostly on the hair), there is also some watermark text on the edges of the baby.
I did overprocess this and spent too much time and too many layers to get to where I wanted to go. The graininess is part upsizing (Gigapixel) and part vignetting. As far as watermarks, I'm looking through now. Will have another go at it....