What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Replicating logo text

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerhouseMike

Hey everyone,

My solar company is building a design center in our office and I am hoping some of you may be able to help me. I have attached a file of the company logo that says PowerHouse Solar. I want to replicate the same style and format only I want it to say "Design Center". I dont want the sun on there either for the Design Center file.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!
-Mike

Attachments

• PHLogo.jpg
    PHLogo.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe you can clarify. Do you want 'Design Center' added to the existing 'PowerHouse Solar' or do you want only 'Design Center' in that font and style?

If you happen to know the font it would be quick work for anyone. I couldn't find a match with a quick search.

Chsavage

I tried to search as well and didn't have any luck, it's possible to do it by cutting and shaping with the existing letters, but that's going to take quite some time haha.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I also did a search and did not find any results. I found some fonts that could be modified, but as pointed out above, it will take some effort. Matching the layer style should be easy. It would really help if you knew what the font was.

PowerhouseMike

i just want DESIGN CENTER in that font, no POWERHOUSE SOLAR. i wish i knew the font but i have not been with the compant long and i know the original designer is long gone. It was probably outsourced.

If someone could match the what appears to be italicised psudo-cursize font with a high degree of similarity that would work. (this isnt in the relm of what i was hired to do, im just problem solving and figured you image wizards were overqualified compared to me). As long as the color hues and caps format are identical we can hedge on the font.

You guys are truely the best,
-mike

Status
Not open for further replies.