What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request for Various Video Tutorials

Bucket

I am a Newbie and i want to find out what keys you press, Example:- Shift key, i do not know where that one is. Also a tutorial on the Pen Tool. I am just stumbling around this site. Bucket

Re: Request a Video Tutorial Here

My keyboard is the small Apple keyboard, and it has not got the Shift Key highlighted also the hash key you have to press Alt 3. I have been to the Apple site and guess what. The Keyboard they show is different to mine. Bucket

bucket it may just have an up arrow or something. it's the same button you press to get capital letters.

Yes i know now exactly what this Key is for. Thanks. Bucket

Yes i know what you mean. I have been self teaching myself with a lot of blunders. Example- Quick Selection Tool. I did not know how you got the lines off. Simple Answer- Deselect. Thanks Bucket

Thanks Hoogle for your keyboard picture. The Shift key on mine is a small key with an arrow pointing upwards. Is this picture of your keyboard have all the information like it is in your picture.
Bucket

No it is`not, on mine it`s the key below the caps lock. Small square with arrow pointing up. This is the Shift Key.

Back