What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request. Minecraft logo replica...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you guys a way too nice to all these hit and run requests for work. As a new member here, I was shocked to see a thread like this. You guys are very nice. I look forward to contributing here in the future.

But that said, Maybe you should have a rule that people need to be participating members (minimum post count) before requesting free work.

If we enforced that then we wouldnt get many request at the end of the day we do free work as a way of killing time and to challenge ourselves. but I do however tend to have a rule on anything over 15 mins I do not tend to touch sometimes we get members make a request take the image and never be seen again look at this thread for example.

All though I do get many requests through 1 of my youtube channels and they thank me for it. through youtube. But also the 2 mins it takes me to make the logo like seen here has also generated me paid work making youtube intro videos sometimes you have to give a little to get a lot more back.

I would choose a good reputation by doing the simple requests like this than just turning them away.

Any Objections to this thread being closed now as it only seems to be me doing it which I take responsibility for it and all though it usually takes less than 5 mins I am bored of doing This now. ....

LOL.... It's becoming more of a PUBLIC make a a minecraft logo request thread.

Traybair's original request has been fulfilled....

T-t-t-t-t-that's All Folks.......

Sorry DV8 I reopened it I have 1 last post that I am working on a large scale alphabet I will close it once the new alphabet is posted.

Ok now password thing is coming up here now..... hang on will delete my double post.

For some Reason A Year down the line Minecraft is still popular I know I get bombarded with messages on my youtube and inbox on here So Please people this is where I stand with it.

I will no longer do this for free I speak only from me and not anyone else on this forum I have provided Tutorials, Materials and Actions so you can do it for free on your own, There are also other people here who may still enjoy doing it so by all means request from them.

However if you want it done from me then you may PM me and be willing to pay $10.

This also includes Kids that don't have pay pal or anyone offering reasons on why they can not pay.

Minecraft text $10
customised youtube background $10
Coming Soon personalised youtube Minecraft intro videos $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back