What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] Photoshop me with Hitler, Gaddafi, Saddam & Bin Laden.

Almeida90

Can someone photoshop Bin Laden, Gaddafi, Hitler and Saddam In this pic? I want it to look as Im just chillin' by the pool with them Im the guy in shorts, make it funny :p

i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll366/fabioalmeida/Fotografia0308.jpg

(couldn't add link...just join the http code to the rest of the "link wannabe").

Thanks dv8_fx,

nope, the image is fine, you just have to copy-paste the "link" into your adress bar, and press ENTER, I'll leave the link again.

i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll366/fabioalmeida/Fotografia0308.jpg

Ahhhhh.... there it is.....

OK. Wish I can help but no PS in front of me at the moment. But I'm sure someone around will help.

Welcome to PSGurus.

Cheers.

Yeah I am not sure I want to do searches for 4 of the most evil men I could get CIA around my place thinking I am researching lol

tell'em you were on a quest to photoshop an Anon partying with the bad boys by the pool, thats a perfectly rational explanation, add a T-Rex to make even more baddass eheh :D

XD i don't know hoogle, i've searched images of Bin laden, Hitler, gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Lord vo- he who should not be named and worse... rebecca black! :p

Personally, I don't like the idea. If someone wants to do it for him or herself, fine by me. But I think it is bad kharma to bring those faces together with an unknown. I don't think it can be "funny."

Personally, I don't like the idea. If someone wants to do it for him or herself, fine by me. But I think it is bad kharma to bring those faces together with an unknown. I don't think it can be "funny."
I agree
excellent reason for
ignore list .......it helps

Back