What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] Would like to be in this!

kuzumi

Hey guys! I don't think I've introduced myself to this forum yet, even though I've been registered here for a while already. :rolleyes: sorry.. haha! Hello from Malaysia!

Actually, I've been meaning to want to be in an image like this ever since I came across it a few months ago, hope it's not too late for the 007 thing. :) I know I can't ask for much since this is a free request, sorry for troubling.. but if any one of you guys are able to help me out, I'd be forever grateful..

original.jpg <-- here's an idea of what I want to be in, and I attempted it myself (with a help from a friend of mine, can't ask too much from him now as he's busy with school)

I've taken a few photos of myself in it but I'm lacking a proper camera now and I don't think my body poses would fit into the background so I had the idea of just chopping my head and adding it into this, this is the result:

JZhcqRn.jpg

I look really chubby in the head, I don't think I look like that, usually.. but to see my chubby cheeks making my neck feeling fat just feels awful. I was wondering if something can be done about the fat cheeks? And the hairstyle is a bit off..

So here's my request, hopefully you guys are kind enough to help me out here, please?

I'd like to have my head not looking too chubby in this photo, and if possible have my hair in the edited photo a bit so it wouldn't look too bad (the hair thingy is optional, priority is the cheeks) , or maybe if that's too much trouble, just chop my head from the first photo in my imgur link and just paste it into the edited photo? (Oh wait, I can't post links yet as I'm considered a new member here.. um.. so I'll just leave this here.

wOhnwm8.jpg)

you can access my other photos as well (although it's not much, high res but I don't look too good in them, by going to kuzumitaiga(dot)imgur(dot)com/all/ (dear mods, I hope this is not against the rules, if they are then I'd be more than happy to remove the imgur link)

Thanks so much for reading this!

Great Picture of yourself. Too bad, the poster is such low resolution. But here's my shot at it. Narrowed your cheeks a bit for you (though I think you look just fine!), but I love the hair, so no changes there, lol. I hope you like it.

007-2.jpg

Last edited:
Great Picture of yourself. Too bad, the poster is such low resolution. But here's my shot at it. Narrowed your cheeks a bit for you (though I think you look just fine!), but I love the hair, so no changes there, lol. I hope you like it.

View attachment 32997

Well of course, but it looks pretty darn good to me.
Oh my God you guys!!! Thanks so much for your work! Seriously appreciate it!!! But when I showed it personally to my friends, they said that my face is too thin in this and it's obvious that I edited my face. :crying: I'm really, really sorry to trouble you awesome people. :'( I only have one last request... I really hope you guys would help me but it's okay if it's too time-consuming.. or just take your time? :p I guess my head is too small in this.. could you please revert it to the original head size according to the awesome hair photo? I'm really sorry to trouble you..

Thanks a lot you two! :') Proper good job!!

kuzumi, You did want thinner cheeks, lol. How do we know what's thin enough vs. too much?

I already deleted the file. I may have time to do this later, but it wasn't a 5 minute job. I wish you'd been back sooner since I shut down about hour and a half before you posted. But, that's the way it goes huh. Saturday night date night? Maybe someone else will jump in.

Hi again. I must have forgotten to shut down last night. I still had the render doc. So I placed it again and transformed it just the littlest bit. I narrowed your right cheek, barely. Maybe your friends will know it's you now, lol. I hope this works.

007-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi again. I must have forgotten to shut down last night. I still had the render doc. So I placed it again and transformed it just the littlest bit. I narrowed your right cheek, barely. Maybe your friends will know it's you now, lol. I hope this works.

View attachment 33055

kuzumi, You did want thinner cheeks, lol. How do we know what's thin enough vs. too much?

I already deleted the file. I may have time to do this later, but it wasn't a 5 minute job. I wish you'd been back sooner since I shut down about hour and a half before you posted. But, that's the way it goes huh. Saturday night date night? Maybe someone else will jump in.
Oh wow, thanks so much for this!!! Haha yeah actually I thought in my first message I meant to say to reduce my cheeks on the already edited pic, lol. I'm really sorry to trouble you this much, Clare. I'm totally satisfied and really pleased with your work, Clare! Thanks so much and sorry for troubling you. Take care! :D

i now declare this request solved!!! :D

Back