What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Request

gaji0411

I'm sorry this is my third request already and the last one, I promise.

I want if possible the photo to still be black and white but the light and reflection to be red, just like the second picture added. I tried before to post here in a non photoshop program but I just can't do it properly.

22d.jpg

ezgif-6-c2b5ddbf7bbf.jpg

Like this? If the light source is red, the reflected light on all that the light touches would be the same.
22d.jpg

Yes
but everything else beside the light and reflections of the light to remain black and white
As I stated above, If the light source is red, the reflected light on all that the light touches would be the same.

This looks odd but here you go...
22d.1.jpg

As I stated above, If the light source is red, the reflected light on all that the light touches would be the same.

This looks odd but here you go...
View attachment 108459

Can you try put a bit of red around that ''circle''? Manually draw/put some lines or something like that? I put an example below to get the idea and that will be all.

something like this.jpg

I superimposed the first image over the red image and ran a Blend-If on the first layer to get this result:
1635-After-22d-1.jpg

Back