What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reset the Net

ibclare

Queen Bee
Tomorrow, Demand Progress will support theReset the Net project to take steps toward blocking illegitimate governmentsurveillance from the web. Momentum is growing -- just yesterday Google,Mozilla, CloudFlare, and dozens of other major sites announced they’ll bejoining our effort to secure the web.
And, we've gotten word of an extra excitingannouncement coming from Edward Snowden himself.
More on that soon. Here’s what you can do tohelp us keep up the momentum right now:
Everyone -- join this social mediaThunderclap today to help tell your friends and family to secure their part ofthe web TOMORROW, June5th:
Click here to join the Thunderclap!
It only takes a second -- you can sign upwith your Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr to join a huge simultaneous social mediapost on June 5th andpromote free, open source privacy tools to your friends and family.
Got a website, blog, or tumblr? We’re raisingthe Internet Defense League’s “Cat Signal!” Get the code now to run the Resetthe Net splash screen or banner to help make privacy viral on June 5th:
Click here to get the code for your site.
Tomorrow Resetthe Net will launch a privacy pack where normal Internet users will find free,easy to use encryption tools that directly disrupt dragnet surveillance. Thereare so many other exciting announcements flying around right now that it’s hardto keep track of them all -- more on them tomorrow, in your email and in thenews. It's going to be exciting.
More soon.
-Demand Progress

That looks like The Big Dipper at Blackpool Pleasure Beach in your avatar Paul. Though in comparison to The Pepsi Max, it is no longer classed as big.

Coney island i think Spruce, though size never bothered me even though i am 6'4'' and built like a brick ****house:mrgreen:

Back