What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Residential Shot

Possum169

I'm looking for feedback and info on techniques to improve. I did some light color grading and placed a plant to cover existing one.

3rd.png

scene.png

interior.png

Argos

Guru
I think you put this one in the wrong section, i only take a fast look...
The image looks good in general but the countourn on thw windows could be better.

The new plant needs to go, the quality is horrendous and the transition with the flowerpot is worst, if you want to replace the old plant you need to erase the old one.

Cheers!

retoqueyestilos

Power User
Good job, But in my opinion I think that you need the change the plant , it look like low resolution compared with the other.. the landscape on the building looks too
bright , low the contrast a bit. I send you a sample. You did a good job ;)

3rd.png

Rich54

Guru
My main criticism is the new plant you added. It's noticeably blurrier than everything else near it, and the perspective is off on the new bowl/planter that it sits in. Also, The planter needs a drop shadow or something to anchor it to the surface it's resting on. It may be best to first erase the branches of the old plant, but keep the existing bowl. Then find some green ferns—in better focus—that you can mask into the existing bowl.

Everything else seems pretty good.

asahid

Guru
your image is good overall, and I don't understand why you want to replace the plant, although I think it is suitable, I just fix the details that are lost due to increased light, on the table, and souvenir, also remove the purple color that appears on the plants. and I'm sorry I used a watermark, does this request still have to use a watermark or not, hopefully the admin can confirm it
scene copy.jpg

Possum169

I appreciate the feedback and see what you mean. The original plant was obscured by the window pull. Still working on shooting windows with objects in front of them.