What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resizing for web?

jsn

Would anyone be able to help? I know it is a common issue, I am trying to get the images on the website to look as sharp as it does when I finish them. I have tried resizing but I am missing something and the lose quality. Thanks for any help, or direction to previos posts on the issue.

I'll take a guess at what you are trying to get the answer for. Web res is 72 dpi, if you enlarge part of the picture which is 72dpi it will reduce in quality. Answer may be to get a higher resolution image. Bare in mind if the picture is taken frm the web it will most likely be a 72dpi resolution image so you will be stuck. However if you are the holder of the original image you have a better chance of it being manipulated so it loses no quality. Hope that answers your querie? Any extra info may help.

Back