What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logan3028

Good Afternoon,

I have a lot of old pictures and I’m willing to pay for some of them to be restored but I would like to see one of my pictures restored so I can determine if if it worth the money.

This is one of my Mother that I scanned from a negative strip that’s super bright. I did a little bit on my phone but I want to see what y’all can do I’ll send the original and the one I touched up

Thanks,

Timothy Logan0EA4F94A-25D7-4DFC-9280-D581FDD27020.jpegFE6DCFB5-997D-4C33-A1F6-B8427B1022E7.jpeg

Logan3028

awesome is there anyway to bring the brigtness down? to make her skin not as white lol

thank you for showing me whats possible

Argos

Guru
Taking advantage that the request its already finished, I did my try just to practice and experiment with removing the texture and trying to fix what's left after that destroying process... to see what I could get, knowing that is an impossible job, at least for me XD.

1f.jpg

Cheers!

Logan3028

Taking advantage that the request its already finished, I did my try just to practice and experiment with removing the texture and trying to fix what's left after that destroying process... to see what I could get, knowing that is an impossible job, at least for me XD.

View attachment 96325

Cheers!

You did great I want to learn how to do this stuff my self lol