What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restoring pallet locations

MinnArtist

I usually use a dual monitor setup (Photoshop on one and all of my pallets on the other), but occasionally, when traveling, I need to use a single monitor. But then, when I get back to my 2-monitor setup, all of my pallet locations are lost.

Is there a file where the PS pallet locations are stored (like and ini file maybe?) that I could save elsewhere on my computer to easily restore them?

There is an option to save workspace as is, in menu bar, I'm not in Ps at moment but think it's under "Window"

iDad is correct.

Once you have your palettes laid out the way you would like, just go to window/workspace/new workspace.
do this for your single monitor setup then your dual monitor setup and then you'll be one click away from knowing where everything should be! A list of your workspaces can be seen in the upper right corner of Ps.

Back