What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revenge of the Sith

Erik

Guru
I saw the movie. I won't tell the details that you didn't find (yet) on the Internet but I liked it. A lot. Beautiful spacecrafts, landscapes, lots of flashing lightsabres...
The dialogues are still the weakest point, but with nitpicking brain on zero (yes, this is *not* an exclusive super acted high level drama movie) and enjoying the fairy-tale ride, it was quite an experience. Imo by far the best one of the six. Ian McDiarmid can -finally- shine and show he's by far the best actor in the series. Hats off.

I did find one detail though that does not match in this chapter of the saga and the last one (Return of the Jedi). Perhaps more on that later as I won't give away the plot (we all know, yet it stays a surprize in the details).

Hope you don't mind me showing my enthusiasm.

;) I'm in agreement about the previous Star Wars -- dialog was often poor and quite boring. I will be going to see this one in a day or two, though, it sounds like fun and quite an improvement over the last few. I look forward to the CG FX. :D

I recently saw Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy -- pretty fun also! :perfect:

You know, one of the most prophetic pieces of media ever was the original Mad Magazine parody of Star Wars. The final scene has caricatures of all the principals singing about all the future sequels to the tune of "I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face."

"We've grown accustomed to the bucks..." 8[ 8[ 8[

:rofl:

I'm planning on seeing Star Wars RotS on Monday. [excited]
Saw HitchHiker on Friday and whilst impressed with the SFX, I didn't like it as much as the original from TV, which I have on two video cassettes. :{

Cheers

Roger

i thought it was a good movie, not bad, not great, slightly better then ok so good. Thought the end could have been more then what it was but oh well.

I thought it was a pretty good movie, and much better than the last 2 prequels. I don't think I remember one shot that didn't have at least some CGI in it [confused] very good effects!
The only thing I hated is that I didn't get the satisfaction of seeing Jar-Jar Binks sliced in two by an evil Sith lord...oh man that would have been great!

I've just seen the movie and can honestly say I enjoyed it :perfect:
I'll ditto Erik's comments and say the dialog was...well sophmoric?
The movie answered most of my questions, but created anotber nagging one (when you see the movie, you'll think how is that possible?).
If your an CG fan (like I am) there's plenty of eye candy %}
IMO this is one of the best.
Patrick: I couldn't agree with you more! (See Below) ;)

Back