What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Right Eye of woman doesn't look right and hand on Shoulder wrinkled

BaltimoreDave

Premium Member
I ran the photo thru Gigapixel AI and her right Eye doesn't look right. If anyone can fix the eye to look more natural.
ThanksMom & Dad Apr 1961-gigapixel-low_res-scale-2_65x.jpg

Looks like there's some color in there - not sure if that's in the original or it was clorized Might come back to it later.
Made the change to her eye - hope that's better - and ran it thru gigapixel for some detail.
Added a slight curves adjustment as well and also edited out some stray hairs...

mom and dad edited.jpg

Looks like there's some color in there - not sure if that's in the original or it was clorized Might come back to it later.
Made the change to her eye - hope that's better - and ran it thru gigapixel for some detail.
Added a slight curves adjustment as well and also edited out some stray hairs...

View attachment 137175
Looks a lot better, I just realized Gigapixel AI messed up his hand on her shoulder. LOL its comical sometimes. Can you do anything to make it look more normal.

Looks a lot better, I just realized Gigapixel AI messed up his hand on her shoulder. LOL its comical sometimes. Can you do anything to make it look more normal.
Not sure what you mean - the hand look the same as in the original but I'll try to retouch. I think I know what you're looking for.

@IamSam - the lines on arm easily fixed - the dress will take a bit longer....

2d try - retouched hand, dress, and arm, and opened up shadows...

mom and dad edited V2.jpg

Back