What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rounded Rectangle with stroke problem

OPenBSd

Hi,
Any problem when i add stroke for rounded rectangle tool. after add stroke only left or top highlighted with sroke. please see attach images
thanks .

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 3
can you show before the stroke added?

I agree, we need a before pic, from the looks of it though, you have a Bevel & Emboss style applied to the shape, the bevel could be throwing it off with the angle of the bevel..

what's strange is styles window doesn't shoe b&e .
I thought the same thing

see the lower corner ?

i see you do not show the shape then I see it set to custom, are you adding style to the shape with bevel and emboss ? put custom to normal

he/she? is showing layer without shape then shape without layer

he/she? is showing layer without shape then shape without layer
Sorry, I was Sleeping! :idea:
See This Image With Red Color . Now, right and bottim Is Black and left and top is any generic green .

Attachments

• dds.JPG
    dds.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 2
i reset / i uninstall and install But I Can't Fix This :((

Please See Outline (leftAnd Top) / Inside (right and Bottom) Stroke .

Attachments

• inside.JPG
    inside.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 1
  • outside.JPG
    outside.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
okay I am going to try too recreate this I'll be back asap

it looks like the stroke might be on a separate layer and moved up a few pixels then over and set to place stroke on inner that how I did it
View attachment 580

select shape layer>select shape>you will see moving selection frame >right click mouse>stroke the way you want it.follow ps lead widows

Back