What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rx-7 Photoshop request

rx-7fd3s

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could be bothered to Photoshop one of theses pictures (anyone of them would do)
what i wanna do is: keep the black(and carbon) black, tint the windows a little, change the color to white.
change the color of the wheels to either white lip with black spokes, or leave the spokes and paint the lip gloss black. im planing to plastidip the car this spring, and would like to know how it might look.
:)

Attachments

• 20120805_142546.jpg
    20120805_142546.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
  • 20121001_185122.jpg
    20121001_185122.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
This is a fairly basic photo manipulation. Take you pen tool and trace out the car and copy to a new layer. Use a hue and saturation adjustment on the red and magenta sliders to change the lightness to 100 and saturation to 0 clip to the new layer. wheels and tint are similar turn the lightness way down. Here is a rough idea.
1.jpg

I would have done it but by the time I'd learned a new technique someone else had already done it :/

Oh well, I did make a yellow version of the car with pikachu on the hood :p (as in a vinal sticker, not actual pikachu)

Back