What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scan image, erase words, then add text blocks????

kentuckynet

Hello,
If i scan a image, then erase several words, then if i want to go back to these different spots on the same scanned image/documnet and type in new words in these spots and be able to (easily and quickly) come back to these spots and type in new words again....how would i do this?
I have scanned the image/documnet and erased the different spots
What i would like is when i open this newly created image/documnet for it to have a curser that would just move from spot to spot allowing me to fill in this information in these blocks.
Also if adobe photoshop is not the correct tool for this please help
Thanks

if you add text to an image and leave it aa open (layered) PSD file you can move it where ever you want anytime

no idea are you flattening the image?

All i did was scan the image, then open it in adobe photoshop, then clcik on eraser tool, then text tool and try to type in what i want.

I also have a hard time getting the curser where i want it also.

open the images look at the layers window to the right, see the small image of the bigger workspace one?> right click it you will see a drop down menu click remove background

Thanks, when i right click the small picture to the lower right of the screen i have the following:
new snapshop
delete
clear history
new document

???????????????

Back