What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SEAT Leon Fr

js2004

Redesigned the SEAT Leon Fr into a more funky looking car that car enthusiats would like.

BEFORE:

1603189177335.png

One problem with the orginal design was that the 2 crease lines on the doors (A and B)are not in level with each other and it just ruins the design:

1603189323460.png

AFTER:

1603189691566.png

I have changed the headlights, fixed the problem of the crease lines on the door and changed the badge on the front grille (my name starts with 'J').
Pls comment on my redesign.
(BTW i still need to fix a few things ' this is not the final design.)

Great work @js2004 ! Good idea to get rid of that shoulder line across the door. Looks like you also dropped the body down and matched the calipers to the color of the car. Red's not a good color for this style - the blue violet (3rd image) and also the turquoise (5th image). Gives the car a more swept look.
Prefer the original scoop on the front - more aggressive. My opinion only.
Have you actually built it? Planning to?
Nicely done!
- Jeff

Great work @js2004 ! Good idea to get rid of that shoulder line across the door. Looks like you also dropped the body down and matched the calipers to the color of the car. Red's not a good color for this style - the blue violet (3rd image) and also the turquoise (5th image). Gives the car a more swept look.
Prefer the original scoop on the front - more aggressive. My opinion only.
Have you actually built it? Planning to?
Nicely done!
- Jeff
Wish I could build it but I dont have enough money.
(Wasnt planning to anyway)
Just did it for fun.
(BTW the grille is inspired by the grilles on Alfa Romeos)

Back