What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

seems I'm back....:)

fotograffiti

Power User
Curiosity killed the cat and brought me back here.
I was wondering what the activity is here nowadays and it seems PSG is stronger than ever, so I decided a come back (like all great artists :D)

Welcome back fotograffiti!
The sad truth is that most of the old creative members disappeared from the forum.
My personal high light here is the monthly challenge. I still enjoy to create an image for this contest.
Otherwise I seldom engage in the forum. Because i dislike doing simple free requests for members who have no intentions to learn Photoshop themselfes.
Kind regards.
Chris

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Christina. Glad to hear you've decided to rejoins us.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome back @fotograffiti :heyguys:

Otherwise I seldom engage in the forum. Because i dislike doing simple free requests for members who have no intentions to learn Photoshop themselfes.

That's certainly your personal choice to make Chris. It's nice you stick around for other things. I know a lot of people love to see your amazing work, myself included.

fotograffiti

Power User
You all know why I left, because of the xxx people who were here just with requests.
What a shame when PS is so great to work with and explore