What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

self portrait manip

siodre

self portrait of sorts. the background is a shot of the national cathedral in washington, dc. the self portrait portion was done a few weeks later.

ok... trying this again, apparently i can't post links to photos yet?
4809934210_aa2dff73d3_b.jpg

no but you can upload pictures directly as you have done thats good enough cool pic all though unless your opinion of yourself is lost in the background maybe a bit of levels adjustment or contrast will give the pic a bit more punch if it was just the pic without the manipulated hand in it is an awesome pic but as the main feature of the picture is showing off your photo manipulation it seems a shame to have it lost in the background as it is really good work. All though only subtle adjustments not in your face if you get what I mean but over all i really like the pic

lol, thanks. i actually did the background pretty much as you see it a few weeks before i got the idea to add my risque self portrait to it. the self portrait (all hand shots) was done late one boring night at work. we have horrible lights at work so i pretty much picked the background on the sole reason that i could easily match the color instead of color correcting the 5 different reflected colors on my hand.

maybe some dodging and burning on the .psd file will make me stand out more against the background.

I had a go.:)

Attachments

• 4809934210_aa2dff73d3_b.png
    4809934210_aa2dff73d3_b.png
    407.3 KB · Views: 12
Lol cool ain't it ha ha.

Attachments

• fingers.jpg
    fingers.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 9
last one is closest. i'll work on the original psd and do some dodging and burning on the self portrait layer.

Back