What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shape will not disappear all layers hidden

Kenia Designs

Hi and thanks.....

I started making a youtube banner and made a transparent shape in the middle to use as a guide. The problem now: I can not find the shape to delete it. When all layers are hidden, it still appears over the canvas. It also appears over every layer no matter what I do. I went back through every step still available in history, I am not sure what I did. I have never encountered anything like this. I'm really ready to lose it. I googled and googled. This is just something I completely do not understand. I'm fairly new at this. Thank again.

Anna

Hello and welcome.

Please post the PSD file if possible. If not, please post screenshots.

Great! What did it turn out to be? Please let us know so that in the future others who may have the same problem will know were to look.

Probably an active Path. I am not sure what else stays visible with all Layers in the Layers Panel turned off.
Would be nice to have confirmation from @Kenia Designs
John Wheeler

Back