What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple (I think?) photoshop request on damaged .jpg

kuzumi

Hi guys, I had accidentally used my SD card on a faulty reader and it resulted in my SD card being corrupted, I had managed to extract back most of the files but some of the important (actually, just one that I care of) is damaged. The lucky thing is that I had sent out that image to my friend via Facebook before the card got corrupted so I have a scaled down full photo with me, along with the original (though corrupted) file with me. I was wondering if the bottom part of the original jpg can be replaced with the compressed jpg? That way our faces won't look too scaled down, the bottom part's not too important if it is blurry. :) Thank you!

Here's the link of the two files. :) It's in my Dropbox, please do take a look at it. Thank you! :)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tzdz97dechspkv4/AADM4FV82MCFq6BeRJA3iVbWa

same way you did it. I think it's probaby the difference in versions, CS6 does adjustments following the confirmation of the resizing to anti alias and sharpen the image ;)

Back