What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

simple layering problem?

quinnpeck

I am new to photoshop. I have a sequence of a friend who is triple jumping. I have about 8 or 9 pictures from the time he starts running down the runway until he jumps and lands in the sand. What i want to do is stitch them all together so its one picture with 9 images of him in the different stages of his jump. I know how to do the necessary layering and cropping to make this. However, my problem is that I can't continue to make the final picture wider to fit in all the stages of his jump. The final picture is only as large as the original image. How can I continue to add more pictures and make the image wider?

Hi quinnpeck, I think your problem is to make all the sequence images into one wider perfect picture am i wright.

Then do this when ever you think you are finished doing the sequence work and ready to make the output.
select all the sequence layers in the layer pallate and hit ctrl+e on the keyboard that will merge all your sequence images into one layer. After doing it use edit>transform or hit ctrl+t to edit and transform your image to wider one.

I hope this will help you to solve you problem.

Have a nice time here.

Arkpressen said:
Change the canvas size in photoshop to make it wider.

Or make a new document the final size of all the documents you want and then import them all into that document. Either way works, just depends where you want to start. I always work on a copy or a new document... never know what could happen to destroy un-replaceable originals during the course of editing.

Welcome to PSG.

Back