What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simplest method to reproduce a photo color filter?

zakalaka

Hello dear community,

As you can see in the screenshot, I have two images of an almost identical landscape. In the left image (reference photo) a photo filter has been used. In the right image, no filter has been used. Now I want to "reproduce" all the properties of the reference photo as good as possible. I want to tweak all the neccesary parameters in Lightroom or Photoshop so I can get a very similar result like the reference image.

Can you please tell me if there is a simple method for this? If there is no simple method, what is the best way to start with such a question? What are the best parameters to start with?
I've already tried color matching in photoshop but I am not very happy with the results it shows me. Screenshot_1.JPG

Thank you for your answers.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

In the left image (reference photo) a photo filter has been used. In the right image, no filter has been used.
Just to clarify, I'm guessing that you do not know what filter and adjustments have been used on the reference photo, correct? You are trying to match an edit that someone else has made to an image?

Something like this might help....

Back