What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sincere REQUEST for bff's birthday (plz)

groin fighter

Hi guys, I'm just new with the system well my best bud Tim is having his birthday the next next day after today. Timmy's really into k-pop and **** like that, really. So I would be just requesting if any awesome guy/ or gal here would just edit my friend's jaw/jawline to one of his korean rolemodel? lol

pic to be edited:
N50bLbl.jpg

references for the jawlinee:
tumblr_lsejwdCSWg1qd2ldbo1_r1_500.png
tumblr_m1ickthGJ61r9rzxbo1_500.png
BAP-Zelo-B2ST-Kikwang-Big-Bang-TOP-EXO-Luhan-INFINITE-L-SHINee-Onew-Super-Junior-Eunhyuk_1375297973_af_org.jpg

tumblr_m48l7tv5331r7cdy0o1_500.jpg

maybe just half of the korean dude's jaw? lol I think his jaw is too artificial

Sincerly, and thank you my friends,
gf

Easy as, but the image you supplied is rubbish mate.

I think Tim looks better with his own jawline........

Jawline_01.jpg

EDIT: Here's a more subtle vrsion.

Last edited:
Paul, I like the colours man. Mixing the colour choice with reality gives it a great surreal impression mate

Last edited:
Choi Seung Hyun is it? We need to find a better looking and relaxed jawline profile that would be a match to your friend's profile......

No you don't,
give me 10 minutes

I didn't bother with the lips because I didn't see any but the jawlines a nonissue... It could be better I'm just playing around. More time, more better, less notable editing work:mrgreen:

N50bLbl_i.gif

BTW I USED THIS IMAGE..... the middle guy BAP-Zelo-B2ST-Kikwang-Big-Bang-TOP-EXO-Luhan-INFINITE-L-SHINee-Onew-Super-Junior-Eunhyuk_1375297.jpg

pray for what lips? lol

^great, but if you don't mind the chin's somehow kinda over? haha. Since I really want subtle changes for atleast when people see the tarpaulin that I'mma print for him, people, I hope hardly would notice anything. I know I don't pay for you guys but I just want you to all know that up to this point.. I am still very grateful for you people who have posted on this thread hahaha I hope it sounded sincerely ^__^ ahahah, and the vagina on the neckk loool

here's my try guys
grlkPRE.jpg

It's up to the op... BUT I SEE YOU ARE IMPROVING WITH OLD AGE:mrgreen:

Groin....fighter, (would love to know the history on that name)

I tweaked mine (in post #4) a little for you.

Your version is good! If you look at the ref's you provided you can see that his jawline is well defined, pronounced, and in line with the lobe of his ear. He also has that odd indention. Food for thought.

Screen Shot 2014-02-08 at 10.00.42 PM.png

Back