What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Size Limit for Uploading Files

Rich54

Guru
Several of us were working today on MSDAANXX's post with the image of the Disney castle. When I finished mine, the forum wouldn't let me upload it because it exceeded the 3,500 pixel dimension, so I reduced the image size. But the OP's original files that she posted are 2,988 x 5,312, so how was she able to upload those supposedly too-large images to start the thread?

Rich

Argos

Guru
i didn't tried but i think you need to click the option of "insert thumbnail" instead of "fullimage" when you insert the image.

Rich54

Guru
No, that doesn't work. The forum rejects my upload before it offers the choice of thumbnail vs. full image.

Rich54

Guru
Oh... ok. I thought pixel dimension was the only constraint. I took the OP's images and increased the vertical canvas size from 5,3012 to about 6,000, and my final jpeg version is 15.5 MB. Thanks.