What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skin Brushes Tutorials ??

Hytham

Hi everybody..

I downloaded some skin brushes which add more details to the skin after smoothing it..but I can't find tutorials to learn how can I use it...is it used to mask the blurred layer to keep some details ?

Try this
, I don't know if it's what your looking for.

Try this tutorial, I don't know if it's what your looking for.

Thank you for your replay :)

Actually I don't know if this tutorial will work with the real photos..I'm talking about retouching work not painting..when you make the face skin smooth to you lose some details & I think there is a way to add some details again with skin brushes to be realistic.

I would guess that you just use them on another layer and adjust the opacity and maybe blend mode so they seem more realistic. Other than that I can't imagine how to use them. What I'm wondering is, if in the skin smoothing process you have to remove all the details. But retouching is not my forte, though I have done it, so someone else may have better advice.

I'm also not sure what you mean by masking.

Hytham,

Which set of brushes did you download?

Back