What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

skull and face

scorpion

i am trying to make a picture of a face via a photo have either a visible skull under the skin (sort of transparent skin) or 1/2 the face normal and 1/2 skull.

how can i go about doing this? any tips would be gr8

I can be easily done using layers in Photoshop. One layer being the skul and the other layer being the 1/2 face and fiddle around with the opacity settings.

I will do one real quick and post an example.

OK quick and ugly

OK did this one in about ten minutes, Is this the look you are going for? I just need to tweak some areas add a cyborg eye and more flesh and blood on the clear side of the skull. Like I said quick and ugly. Give me a few days and I will post a finished version.

scorpion

What images are you starting with? Do you have an image of the skull and an image of the face? If so I'd suggest placing the image of the skull over the face and transforming it until matches the face's features. You could drop the transparency to see the underlying face while doing the transformation. In an extreme case where real modification was needed perhaps the Liquify tool would be needed. Once you had the two images matching, changing the color of the skull, blend modes, and layer masks might all come into play. If you wanted to post a couple of images it would be a good challenge.

no set pics yet was lookin into how to do it before finding pics. :) will try and find some now

OK here is the skull I used.

marine

how did u make the blend effect with the blood etc? when ever i try just comes out stupid :(

advice needed plz :)

Back