What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sleeping bird

You've shown nature pictures in your yard before, haven't you? You must have a really attractive, creature-friendly place! Oh yeah, nice shot. Glad it was alive. :mrgreen:

The photography of sleeping bird is Really Extra Ordinary to me. It is Imagine Photograph. I love the photo and I like your Photography Tricks.

Really nice picture, what camera do you use? I´m on the search for a new one

Really nice picture, what camera do you use? I´m on the search for a new one

this was taken with a canon rebel t2i, and an 18-135 lens

it's actually a very basic camera, and low quality lens.

the 18-135 delivers lesser image quality than the 18-55 kit lens, and i am looking to upgrade very soon as well

Amazing picture as it capture the sitting of this bird in an amazing form. It think that the bird is talking sun bath while resting after becoming tired from searching food. Capturing picture is really a unique art as it requires much experience and techniques to make it natural and attractive. Thanks for sharing such amazing things.

Back