What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoke my dears , Smoke

:perfect:

great job but I say its too shiny.. makes it look more like metal ..

The perspective of the filter end of the first image doesn't look quite right...

The gold band in the second image doesn't follow the curve of the 'cigarette' like the ends properly do...

Otherwise, they both look very good.

Doc said:
The gold band in the second image doesn't follow the curve of the 'cigarette' like the ends properly do...

[confused] I wondered when someone would notice that. It first occured to me right after I posted, but the ciggarette that I rotated for perspective was a flattened copy. . . urgh! I'll have to go back and fix it at some point.

Thanks for the comments and to Evil Nemesis for the inspiration! :perfect:

Nice work.

But I'm unable to get how u created that burning end ? \:] And too make it more real add some white / black (burnt) ash to it also.

This doesn't show "how to" but it might help in your quest.
It helps me to have the image blown up close to see how the pixels come together to give the ashe / light look....Just used the colors from the cigarette and the brush tool (on right)...Once its made small again it should look pretty realistic...
Hope it helps..
Lasa

Back