What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So glad to be back

TaoBoogie

Hi again. I'm delighted to say that I have managed to get around the problem I was having accessing the whole site. I joined again :perfect: I was Tao O'Boogie, but shortly after joining every time I tried to visit I got an error page saying DeBug problem yadayada, But now I'm back aka
taoboogie.gif

TaoBoogie. :)

That treble clef/ying yang design is very neat. It looks as though it is the right size to use for an Avatar!

Thanks Welles.
I've followed your suggestion, and I've just noticed that "cut off" bit at the bottom, darn it. :\ I'll have to drag it back in PS.

Hey welcome back TaoBoogie, glad you could join us again. I hope all the access problems are worked out now. :perfect:

Welcome back to the asylum... er... PSG! ;) hehe

Yeh, :perfect: friendly faces too, now I do feel more at home. Thank you theKeeper and MB.
Now that the logging in problem has been solved, I hope to be here a lot more as an active member, I just need to acclimatize myself to the forums. As a 56k dialupper I think that new feature for user prefs', is going to come in real handy, but I do like to see the kind of avatars people come up with, so I think I'll leave it off for now.
Right, I'm off for a good peruse.
Catch you later
::tao::

Back