What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some of my out of bounds pictures

BMart

Since i'm new here I thought I should post some of mine "out of bounds" pictures. Hope you like them!

I'm digging them, they look great, would love to do something along those lines.

Nice job!

Wow Great Work! These are some of the more tastefully done OOB images I have seen.

I did this one a few weeks ago for my wife's friend.

SnowDog

Thanx guys!

I have quite a few OOB pictures if you wanna see them. Just let me know!

By the way SnowDog: great picture!

Those are all really well done. You seem to have a good eye for images that lend themselves to the technique.

Thought I would try it. Needs work, but this is my first one...

bmart, great work? :perfect:

chillman, i think you should lean the photograph part of your pic back a little bit.

Hey!
I LOOOOVE them!
Teach me! :)

The first one is awxome! :)

a small tute for those of us less um, fortunate in the creativity dept,. would be great if any of you could see fit. TIA

I absolutely love the Skateboard one! It's very three dimensional and feels really fast. I'll have to try one of these sometime.

My attempt at OOP

Thanks for sharing your Out of Bound pics. I loved them and decided to give it a try. Here's a pic of my two friends crossing over the Brooklyn Bridge.

Well, for my first post here, I will show what I tried to do with y'alls inspiration. Here are two that I managed to sorta figure out.

catfishphotoshopguru.jpg

And another one.
texansfyingtwocopy.jpg

:rofl:

I LOVE IT! The one with the catfish is fantastic. Great job!

great work hammerfly but.... the shadowing is not right, thier should be some definition in it. like if it's shadowing on a counter, wall or ceiling.

Thanks y'all. I'm working on it still and will try to do something with the shadows. I'm still learning guys and don't have a lot of time with this program. I appreciate the tips y'all give. As soon as I finish the touch-ups, I'll repost. I'm also working on one that really "pops out" and can't wait to show y'all what I'm talking about. [innocent]

I wish I could post the best one I've done so far. It's of my son in Iraq and OPSEC prevents me from posting it online anywhere until they return to the states. Once he gets home, I"ll post it, that one really pops out.

Back