What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator something I did for a magazine

Tanya

I had lots of fun making this logo for a themed one time publication for a non profit group using Illustrator. One of the best books that provided great sources of help with this was the Illustrator 10 WOW! Book. The idea came from looking at an old tin beer tray.

Tanya

Nice work Tanya. Sharp as a tack. Haven't seen anything Milwaukee Road related in years. I got a lot out of the Illustrator 10 WOW! book as well. :) Chock full of helpful hints. A lot of the techniques in it worked for CorelDraw too.

hi Kelli

Thanks for the complements, Folks. Like all artwork, the finished product always looks so simple and the time involved just doesn't show does it.

Kelli:
Given a choice I'd have picked different colors for a lot of things in there *S but.. alas..those are the official color cmyk's given to me.
Tanya

That's complete crap. Unprofessional, unoriginal, and bland.
........ Wait a minute, that was the new Lenny Kravitz CD..

No..no.., you're work is marvelous, Tanya, thanks for letting us into your world! Neat and tight, unlike .... well, must I repeat my-self? [innocent]

Back