What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Space Jam Logo Edit #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

raumaan23

Space Jam Logo for Senior Hoodie (ASAP Please)

So my school is letting us create our own senior hoodies and I was wondering f someone would be willing to make a Space Jam themed one with the space jam logo but instead say IFS Seniors with the S being wrapped around the rings. I've been trying for a while now and I'm just not great at photoshop as I'm still starting out. Also, if the space jam one is too difficult, the TuneSquad one can be made too but it says SeniorSquad. I'll attach what I want the graphic to be based on in case anyone doesn't know Space Jam but is willing to help. Thank You!
SpaceJam.jpg

This is in PNG format and has a clear background in the file itself. The design is backwards, as in small word first then large word, so it doesn’t lend itself to a faithful facsimile.

This project, and others like it, are a challenge for me as I would never normally attempt this is Photoshop but would use Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw instead. Even then I confess to creating the large custom central S in Corel Draw and rasterizing it. The rest of the text is just Lithos Pro Black and is easy in Photoshop. I was most worried about the fountain fill as it is crude in Photoshop as far as I can see.

Fun and a good learning experience for me.

I have it much larger if needed.

IFS_Seniors_9_small.png

Thank you so much! This is kind of what I envisioned but I couldn’t really get it to work out, if you have a file that I can save would you be able to send it?

This is in PNG format and has a clear background in the file itself. The design is backwards, as in small word first then large word, so it doesn’t lend itself to a faithful facsimile.

This project, and others like it, are a challenge for me as I would never normally attempt this is Photoshop but would use Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw instead. Even then I confess to creating the large custom central S in Corel Draw and rasterizing it. The rest of the text is just Lithos Pro Black and is easy in Photoshop. I was most worried about the fountain fill as it is crude in Photoshop as far as I can see.

Fun and a good learning experience for me.

I have it much larger if needed.

View attachment 120260
Oh wait I figured out how to save it lol but once again thanks a lot I really couldn’t have done this mysel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back