What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Space Jam Logo Edit #36

Jarel23

Space Jam A New Legacy to Mason's Jam A 4th Birthday

Looking to do something for my nephews new favorite movie

space-jam-a-new-legacy.jpg

JeffK

Guru
I'm beginning to believe that each new member who signs up to have us do these Space Jam edits is the same person. They only turn up once. Are they using this as free creative so that they can sell the work? Just my opinion...this just happens over and over and over again...

Jarel23

I'm beginning to believe that each new member who signs up to have us do these Space Jam edits is the same person. They only turn up once. Are they using this as free creative so that they can sell the work? Just my opinion...this just happens over and over and over again...
I did see a few of these myself when I joined and thought the same thing. I think the new movie has increased the interest. I can be honest, I do sell but not this type of stuff. What I do is like programs and flyers for churches and events, that I'm good at. This would be for family use and I'm not good at this.

Mod Edit: Images removed.