What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speed Art- WALK

WOW, I commented on your video in youtube and, man, that was awesome, keep it up and I would also love to know how you did the coloring over a part of the image, then doing something weird which made it apply to the image, please tell me how you did it. :)

I would also love to know how you did the coloring over a part of the image, then doing something weird which made it apply to the image, please tell me how you did it. :)
It looks like he was using a quick mask, which lets you brush over whatever you want to select and then alter what you have highlighted.

Shortcut - q :naughty:

If you mean when i colored picture with blue and colors? I just add new layer on top of the picture then i colored it. When you do that you press and click between images, so it creates clipping mask ! Hope ith elps and thank you for comment, i really appriciate ^^ <3

Absolutely beautiful work. Very well done! Imagine the kind of work you are going to be doing in ten years time?

Welcome to PSgurus, I look forward to seeing more

db1machine.

Back