What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knocked out some quick doodles the other day. Trying to decide if I should paint any into full-color caricatures.

Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones

Jon Bernthal as The Punisher

guess the last one....

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6221.JPG
    IMG_6221.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Very nice drawings Agent.
I would love to see 'The Punisher' in a colored version.

MrToM

Guru
Yet again, a stunning piece of art....although I'll put my hands up and admit I didn't recognise who it was until you coloured it in.

I'll just add that had you not have put the name on it I wouldn't have any doubt as to who it was.

Very skilful.

Regards.
MrToM.

Decided to do the Punisher caricature as well.

Included a handy tutorial.

Attachments

• punisher_tutorial.jpg
    punisher_tutorial.jpg
    829.1 KB · Views: 2
  • the_punisher.jpg
    the_punisher.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 3

Argos

Guru
Nice!! but in the punisher, with the coloring lost the badass look in his eyes.

Cheers!!

inkpad.t

Guru
Still looks bad ass enough to me, wouldn't like to meet him on my ward, Great work, wish i could do something as good as that.

Every time i get the pen out, the staff run for the door, they think i'm going to ink everything in site, I attempted to draw my exit on the cell wall, sat down thought about it, then made the dash for the get away, didn't get very far as you can imagine, made quite a mess though, so the staff put back in the tower. When the head go's the ink is bad, can't seem to get things right when doing a drawing.

I'll do one some day that i will complete and show here, but remember, it will now near be as good as Agents work, hes good.

Argos

Guru
Germanglish hahaha, i said that in the b/w one, he has a badass (rought guy) face and in the color one, i see a face like is wondering something (joey's smell the fart acting in friends):cheesygrin:.

Germanglish hahaha, i said that in the b/w one, he has a badass (rought guy) face and in the color one, i see a face like is wondering something (joey's smell the fart acting in friends):cheesygrin:.

Argos,

Wenn du Deutsch sprichst, kanns du mir ruhig auf Deutsch schreiben.

Last edited: