What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Spiderman photo edit

Ally2021

Im learning how to make Venom hold a platinum trophy from the PS5 + Trying to get them all to be in the middle of the picture rather then the side.
I.e i tried this but maybe someone here can do better?
1696792357992.png

Any edit would be great.

Photos i used.

Background :
1319327.jpeg

Plat Trophy :
newplat.png

Thank you

Amazing , thank you so much , 2 questions for you

1- those play trophies were did you find them? they look much better quality then the one i found - also seems u added like an effect on the background can i ask how you did that? Just trying to learn :)
2- if i wanted to move those 3 into the middle is it possible or is it 2 hard with the scene?

Looks amazing those thanks

I simply copied the ones that you posted and altered the grips and the lighting to fit the scene.
I followed your posted example with one in each hand. I'm a bit confused with 'move those three into the middle'. Can you explain further please?

Or ... did you mean the 3 subjects into the center of the picture? Would cropping from picture left do that or are the structures preferred?

I simply copied the ones that you posted and altered the grips and the lighting to fit the scene.
I followed your posted example with one in each hand. I'm a bit confused with 'move those three into the middle'. Can you explain further please?

Cheers.
Ah understand,

I was trying to cut all 3 charterers and move them into the middle of the photo, right now they are on the right hand side of the screen, i was trying to move them into dead center , but if its 2 much work all good, really love what you have done

Ah understand,

I was trying to cut all 3 charterers and move them into the middle of the photo, right now they are on the right hand side of the screen, i was trying to move them into dead center , but if its 2 much work all good, really love what you have done

Something like this?
Instead of selecting and moving the subjects and thereby maintaining the BG as is, I added 2 inches to picture right (Image/Canvas size) then used generative expand in PS to continue/fill the background.
It did the job but a few touch ups could be made.
Cropped to 7 x 5.

Spiderman5x7.jpg

Back