What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spirograph

Leejune

After about seven tries, finally came up with something that looked like a reasonable facsimile. Am learning - slowly.[innocent]

Well, well, that looks really pretty Leejune , I'm impressed. Well done :perfect:

Leejune, you did a remarkable job! :perfect: I really, really like it... nice colours!

Great job, Leejune! I like the colors and textures.

Hey looks very nice man!:perfect:

Good use of the tut, nice job!!

Jynx

Thanks for the encouraging comments everyone. Now I have a question, have looked all over help and cannot seem to get a answer. When I set the size of my image to 400 x 400px, the image comes up at 66.7% rather than the full size. How do I change that?

Leejune .... refer pic below

Leejune ... if your "navigator" window isn't showing refer pic below .... also you can use shift and hold then tab keys to hide/unhide the navigator window (also removes/opens colour pallette and layers pallette) if your viewing area is getting too crowded

[stuned] :shocked: [doh] [upset] .... okay ... that's 4 goes at trying to upload the pic this is my final try ..... somethings wrong on the server end????

Thanks alot namvet, a quick reply and really appreciated, as well as being displayed for easy application.

Leejune :perfect: ... sorry but can't upload other pic ... however if you click on window in the top menu bar you will find navigator in the pop up menu ... hope that helps :)

namvet, my navigator window is showing but will note your instructions to create more space by removing the navigator window and color palette, am presuming that is why my efforts at creating an image of 400 x 400 came up at 66.7%. Thanks again.

Leejune you're correct ... Photoshop resizes the image you view on screen so that you can see the whole image ... so if your image was 4000 x 4000 pixels Photoshop will resize the viewable image to about 8% .... but your image (for print or the web) is still the original size you chose it's just reduced for you to see all of it while you work on it .... does that make sense??

It sure does namvet, am learning a little bit at a time, and love it! Thanks again.

Glad to see that you got sorted out there, Leejune! :D Good response there Ian!:perfect:

;\ thanks Wendy

Back