What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring is coming :)

SeniorS

Guru
Spring is coming! And Love is in the air!
More or less first try to make something and spring gaves inspiration:
pavasarisklat.jpg
translation from my language closest - "Spring is cuming" :)

P.S. Sorry for not english caption but made it for my desktop to make colleagues smile. And took too long to make english version. But as spring is not over i think there will be some more (one idea allready have).

As i said before, i've got idea and tried to realize it. And it runs itself to such kinda minimalism wallpaper:
springiscumming3-1000.jpg

P.S. I don't remember seeing something like that and hope i'm not wrong.

Thank you...agree with that "full scale", maybe first one in AW was good enough.
I'll try to 'Hit it', but lack of knowleadge stops almost every good idea. So back to "school".

Oh.... no..... Don't tempt me with an 8-ball in the side pocket.... :devilish: ..... :)

Snap out of it, dv.... Oh yes, your art..... Having an idea and holding on to it without trying how to create it is a bigger obstacle. Don't think of how you will create it... Look for stock images... Open your PS... create the shapes you imagine in your head.... and work from there....

SOmetimes the solution will just come up while you are doodling....

NOW ABOUT THAT 8-BALL .... hmmmmm.... mwahahahaha... mad scientist laugh... :yourock:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I started to think which one of them should be (8) :D

P.S. Snooker World Championship is rolling on now.

Back