What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Star Wars!!!

jwilk123432

Hi all,

Can anyone do anything cool and Star Wars themed with my dog? Maybe make him into one of the characters or something 🤣 or put him in a cool Star Wars scene? Attached a couple of photos in case one isn't very easy to use.

Thanks in advance!!

IMG_20190428_105539.jpg

Guys, before getting carried away let's not forget that the dog is the 'centerpiece' in the OP's request, so lets give it a prominent place and not treat it like an accessory!

Guys, before getting carried away let's not forget that the dog is the 'centerpiece' in the OP's request, so lets give it a prominent place and not treat it like an accessory!

mmm i don't agree in this case, Its a poster of a movie, if you remove people or make the dog too big to me it loses a little bit the purpose of blending someone or something into the poster like if its part of the movie. Hope its understandable i struggled to find the words in English :joy:

David, it's just an observation...
But you'll see that in post #6 and #8 (yours) the dog is hardly visible.
I assume the OP wants his dog in a more prominent position.
But hey, let's see what the OP thinks about this...:thinking:

I understand what you said, the op ask for a cool scene so the dog is the center of it, and you probably right on that, but being a movie poster what Ucan did i think it was the correct way to do it (my opinion of course) XD.

I have no problem with the edits, make no mistake.
I'm just pointing out what I think.
Let's agree to disagree on this one...:cheesygrin:

Thanks guys! Im happy that people have spent time editing, so thankyou :) I do like the poster and my dog being a part of that! Thanks Eggy for thinking of request

I understand what you said, the op ask for a cool scene so the dog is the center of it, and you probably right on that, but being a movie poster what Ucan did i think it was the correct way to do it (my opinion of course) XD.
Thanks XD
I have no problem with the edits, make no mistake.
I'm just pointing out what I think.
Let's agree to disagree on this one...:cheesygrin:
Everyone have its own imagination even just for the dog , i appreciate your opinion .i would like to thanks jwilk to post his dog, without it i dont know where should i start showing my skills and growing since other looks much harder 0.o . I will try to help other request as i could in my free time

Well in case you still wanted a star wars scene with your dog , I give it a try.
But I think I attempted more than I can chew. So many changes need in light, quality even the dog body.... plus the idea being a little bit absurd :laugh:. But i have fun trying it..

I put the original sketch as well so you can see what I'm trying to say.

1f.jpg

1e.jpg

Well in case you still wanted a star wars scene with your dog , I give it a try.
But I think I attempted more than I can chew. So many changes need in light, quality even the dog body.... plus the idea being a little bit absurd :laugh:. But i have fun trying it..

I put the original sketch as well so you can see what I'm trying to say.

View attachment 98226

View attachment 98228
Hahaha brilliant!!

Back