What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stop the pop

meamjw

I'm using CS 5 and it has the annoying habit of making a loud pop when I open it and usually two pops when I close it. I have tried numerous times to find a way to turn that off but can't find even a reference to it. If anyone knows how to make it keep quiet, please tell me.

Great call dv8!

This one had me a bit stumped.........I did not even consider that!

Thanks for trying guys, but no prize. I checked every one of the system sounds listed and none sounded like the pop CS5 is making. Maybe it has been studying a foreign language?
I have a suspicion about a possibility. Somewhere in my search for answers I read something about Photoshop's clipboard, but couldn't find any details about that. Does Photoshop have it's own clipboard or does that refer to the Windows clipboard? In the sounds list I didn't find a sound for clipboard. How do I check whether that could be the source and how to turn it off?

If you use PS as a standalone, why not cut the speakers with mute

Back