What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Street sign

QuirkySpirit

Working on some establishing shots for my YouTube channel, and I need a sign for a fictional street.
I’d love for the sign to say ‘BUFFAY ST’ please. I love what you guys do.
Thank you in advance!
F7264608-9318-421B-A968-8213E15954C5.jpeg

This is a very small image, only 750px x 420px

Do you have the larger original that has not been resized or had the street name blacked out?

I took the liberty of removing the wisp of a cloud as I found it distracting and adding nothing to the image. I also sharpened the image a bit and that increases the 'grung' in the stop sign for good or ill.
I kept a version of the 'SanFrancisco' green background and made all the letters a similar off-white variant.

BUFFAY St_6a.jpg

Last edited:
I took the liberty of removing the wisp of a cloud as I found it distracting and adding nothing to the image. I also sharpened the image a bit and that increases the 'grung' in the stop sign for good or ill.
I kept a version of the 'SanFrancisco' green background and made all the letters a similar off-white variant.

Back