What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuff i just made with PS

Wow it looks really good :eek: I see you like playing with 3d? :p
Almost an overkill of effects on the first one in my opinion, it's all really lovely and beautiful, but the crazy amount of lens flares and shine/glow effects is kinda too much for my eyes haha xD

I actually like the second one more, the colours seem to fit more together, and yeah there might be a bit too much shine/glow-stuff hanging in the air, but it's put really good together :D Did you need to make this for something special or is it all just show-off? x)

Thank you so much
actually i did it for show-off ;D

You did manage that! I actually like the first one for the arrangement. The letters rock. I do think the rest of it is over the top but easily remedied. Don't throw it away. I'd duplicate the psd and start messing with it. Nice stuff; thanks for sharing.

I like the textures in the first one, would look cool using the word "Fallout", with a desert background and 1 lens flare. Good work.

Back