What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestions about a web design

Wow ! You have design your website good. I am also planning to design my Game website so just now i am just referring different games website so that i can get better ideas so after collecting all details i will start to design my Game website.

I guess you can adjust the contrast of your photo also slight increase brightness that reflect the image beauty!!

What kind of Web development do you do for your Website. Because I think If you want a good start. You must need to know what your audience want with your site.

For me I never like a dark web site but that is just a personal thing. What format are you using for the web site HTML or PHP as being a band site you would need to have it more interactive and easy for the band to add stuff on the fly

Back