What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Saiyan Me!

joey17

Heres a GIF of me turning into a Super Saiyan.
I got bored... lol

2m3pm34.gif

Last edited:
give him a break for petesake,
joey17, nice job. ,looks like your only going to get better with each moment of boredom loll
We all have room for improvement.I know I sure do. gifs stump me often.

give him a break for petesake

I'm just sharing my honest opinion, unlike you who always tells people in the show-board forum how great they did just to be buddy-buddy with everybody, as if that helps people in any way to improve... sigh. I'm a teacher, you're a service provider.

thans idad that kind of support modivates me to do better next time

but to the other guy... of course it was rushed it was done in a period of like 10 minutes on a laptop with the worse touchpad.
rough or not i believe it was still a creative idea

but to the other guy... of course it was rushed it was done in a period of like 10 minutes on a laptop with the worse touchpad.
rough or not i believe it was still a creative idea

You are whining because I actually saw it right? Who cares WHY it looks rushed and unfinished, the fact is that it IS and that's all the viewer cares about. Do you really think that a viewer says "I don't think it looks all that great, but hey... he must have had a tough week, but the idea was good", get real! :D

And btw, I never said it was a bad OR good idea, I said it looked rushed and unfinished and neither did I know that you needed a lot of motivation... next time I will praise your pieces like hell, so that you have incredible motivation, that it means you still won't know what's wrong with your work, oh well...who cares...at least you have the motivation, right? :rolleyes:

I got bored... lol

That comment, and with the "Laughing Out Loud (LOL)" at the end, basically shows how you yourself thought about this rubbish.

Have fun with more results of boredom. ;)

There you go again JL.... take a deep breath lol

lol your a tool... im not trying to sell this to you? i just through something on here cos i thought maybe someone would find it cool.
being a graphic designer takes creativity.
your taking this way to seriously and i find it pathetic...
and your taking notice of the " lol " and thats even more pathetic that you would even try to use that in your arguement.
you need to relax a little.

of course this would look so much better if it was done for Professional purposes. Now chill.

Back